We are proudly supporting the Institutional Library Services (ILS) of the Washington State Library (WSL). The mission of the ILS is to enhance the quality of life of the people in prisons and state hospitals. The ILS povides library services to inmates in nine adult correctional facilities and patients in two adult psychiatric state hospitals. This includes 'Baby Reads', a storytime at WCCW Gig Harbor with moms and babies in the Residential Parenting Program.
Your purchases from the book wish lists below will help patrons in these institutions. Queen Anne Book Company will ship these books to ILS free of charge. Note: If you want to remain anonymous when donating books, or if you want your donation to be listed under a specific name(s), please indicate so in the comments section of the check-out page.
- Airway Heights Corrections Center—Airway Heights
- Clallam Bay Corrections Center—Clallam Bay
- Coyote Ridge Corrections Center—Connell
- Eastern State Hospital—Medical Lake
- ILS Reads—Statewide community reads program
- Stafford Creek Corrections Center—Aberdeen
- Twin Rivers Unit—Monroe
- Washington Corrections Center for Women—Gig Harbor
- Baby Reads Storytime Program at WCCW
- Washington Corrections Center—Shelton
- Western State Hospital—Lakewood
- Washington State Reformatory—Monroe
- Washington State Penitentiary—Walla Walla