Independent Booksore Day 2019
10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday April 27th
Join us for Indie Bookstore Day, a national celebration of indie bookstores. This is the 5th year we will be celebrating our love for books together! We have planned a fun day of festivities, and for the truly dedicated there again will be the Passport Challenge. Also, sign up to Libro.fm and receive free audio books.
Limited edition, one-of-a-kind book themed merchandise: shop for exclusive items commemorating independent bookstores, such as Literary Map of Seattle poster, pins, bookmarks, tote bags, and more!
Children’sTreasure Chest: all children may pick a treasure out of the treasure chest
Snack and refreshment table, stocked all day to give you the energy you need!
- Pick up your passport and get it stamped while exploring stores in the greater Seatte area
- Visit at least 3 different stores to receive a 30% coupon, which is good for a one-time use at any of the participating bookstores
- Become a Grand Champion: visit all 22 stores and get 25% off for EVERY book purchase at ANY participating store, ALL YEAR LONG!
- Grand Champion Party: when handing in the completed passport at their final store, each champion will receive an invitation to the party to be held at Queen Anne Book Company (details to be posted at a later date)
Free Audio Books:
- Libro.fm listeners who’ve made the choice to support local bookstores and communities wil be rewarded with free audio books. Click here for more information.
For more information on Seattle Independent Bookstore Day, please visit @SEABookstoreDay on Facebook or go to seattlebookstoreday.com.